we were supposed to go away this weekend to celebrate our first anniversary but due to TS danny, and various other weather disturbances all colliding in new england at the same time tomorrow, we'll be stay home instead.
on tap for the weekend:
- i'm finally going to touch up the trim in the living and dining rooms where i made mistakes painting last winter
- paint a shelf i got to put up in the living room to display a beautiful homemade nantucket basket that we got as a wedding gift
- finally using a container store g.c. to get some items to reorganize the 'under the kitchen sink' area
- continue reading harry potter #5 (LOVE these books!)
- make lasagna with the batch of sauce dave's making tomorrow. ummm.....lasagna during a cold rainy day.....yum!
i guess that's about it! we'll see how much of that actually get done! foster is doing well, nothing new to report. he's still a very sweet & lovable brown bear. :)
have a nice weekend everyone!