Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dog Log

In honor of stepping in one of Foster's presents this morning (in my slippers!) I give you an excerpt from one my favorite Phish songs..........
Dog Log, By Phish

Walkin' cross the lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn
Walkin' cross the lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn
I've been walkin' cross the lawn
Wanderin' through the dawn, dawn, dawn
Walkin' cross the lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn, lawn
I've been walkin' cross the lawn
I've been wonderin' where my dog done gone
Where's my dog gone?
Where's my dog gone?

Yes, Phish has a song about stepping in dog poo. And yes it's one of my favorites.

2 comments:

  1. Need new slippers for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. they're beans wicked good ones so they have a thick sole, which dave cleaned off for me since he neglected to scoop the poo before i stepped in it!

    ReplyDelete