Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day!

happy 1st father's day to my darling hubby! i'm glad the S family name lives on in our son. i'm sure you two will have many father-son adventures in the future!
thanks for being a great hubby & daddy!!
happy father & grandfather's day to my daddy! most friends say jason most resembles you. he is a marz for sure! :) thanks for all you do dad!
happy (grand)father's day to my FIL vin! i am truly blessed to have another wonderful set of parents to help take care of us all the time!
while i'm at it happy father's day to my brother cory and my other BIL's DJ & mike!
and last but not least happy daddy day to dave's BF dave! he has nicknamed the lil man JBreezy and it appears to have stuck. :)
big hugs to all the father's in my life! love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog entry today! Happy Dad's day to all of the great Dad's! B

    ReplyDelete